TO CLEANSE YOUR SKIN PROFOUNDLY!
Naturally rich in minerals, green clay works wonders on all types of skin, but particularly on oily skins.
Used regularly, it has a tremendous re-balancing effect.It absorbs excess sebum, delicately cleanses, naturally stimulates and renews the complexion.
- Green clay in powder form
- A lime
- Tea tree essential oil
In a glass or ceramic bowl, mix the green clay powder, 3 drops of tea tree essential oil and the juice of one lime. You will obtain a smooth paste. Apply the mask to your face, taking care to avoid areas around the eyes and mouth. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes, then rinse off with water.
- Do not use metal utensils: glass, ceramic or wooden utensils are a better choice.
- Do not use more than 2 masks (maximum) per week.
- Do not apply the mask near the eye area.
- Do not allow the clay to dry.