This bandage is quick and easy to use, containing all the authentic qualities of Argiletz clays. Wonderfully soothing and relaxing. For greater comfort, you can even combine the green clay strip with our new plaster.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The Argiletz clay strip is presented in a 5-metre-long roll.
- It is recommended to apply 3 to 4 layers/layers of tape superimposed on the desired area.
- Cut or tear the desired length for application. The Textilit® bandage can be easily torn due to the fact that it is made of cellulose fibres.
- Moisten the clay with cold or lukewarm water so that the exchanges with the surface layers of the skin can be done quickly. Moistening the bandage or spraying it with water is preferable to soaking it. The dampening operation can be repeated several times during the application.
- Apply by doing the bandage without stretching the tape.
- Keep in place for 1 to 2 hours, making sure the strip stays moist.
- Renew the moistening if necessary. The tape must not dry.
HOW IT WORKS
Thanks to our patented technology, we are able to impregnate a thin layer of finely ground clay on a strip 100% vegetal and recyclable cellulose strip. This innovation allows our bands to be effective, even with a very thin layer of clay.
Did you know that? It is not the thickness of the clay layer that makes it effective, but the processing and support of it.
Putting a thick layer of clay in paste simply keeps the cataplasm moist for a certain period of time.