True lavender floral water, also called lavender hydrosol, is a timeless and multi-purpose basic, ideal for all skin types and especially oily skin. Astringent and purifying, our organic lavender water is also appreciated by skin with imperfections.
In addition to its delicate floral smell with Provençal notes, true lavender hydrosol is one of the essentials for your skin and hair care. Appreciated for its revitalizing, refreshing, purifying and relaxing properties, it can be used in a thousand and one ways!
To purify oily or imperfect skin
True lavender floral water helps to purify & revitalize the epidermis. It thus leaves the skin healthy and clear. It is ideal as a toner, sprayed after a complete makeup removal and / or before the application of a moisturizer.
To soothe and repair irritated or overheated skin
Lavender hydrosol is an excellent SOS treatment to soothe sunburn and light burns. Combined with green clay, it works wonders on overheated skin.
To relax and unwind young and old
True lavender water is renowned for its relaxing and calming side. Soft and delicate, it can be used in bath water or as a “quiet night” mist to relax the body and mind.
Our organic true lavender floral water can be used in different ways:
- As a toner after cleansing your face
- As an ingredient in your “homemade” masks
- As a “after-sun” restorative care
- As a fragrant and relaxing mist (for baby, child and adults!)
Our recipe ideas
- Quiet night mist : In a diffuser, mix equal parts lavender floral water and chamomile floral water. Broadcast for 20 minutes.
- To soothe babies and children : Pour 1 tablespoon of lavender hydrosol and 1 tablespoon of orange blossom hydrosol into the bath water.
- SOS Sunburn Care : Apply locally 1 to 6 drops of St. John’s Wort macerate then apply to a fine cloth 3 sprays of lavender floral water and a similar amount of fresh aloe vera gel. Leave on for 10 minutes.
The characteristics of this floral water:
Appearance: Clear liquid
Smell: Suave, fresh
Lavandula angustifolia Mill.
Organic lavender floral water, preserved in a fermented radish root filter.
The floral water of true organic lavender combines perfectly with:
Precautions of use:
External use. Keep children out of reach. Do not use in children under the age of 3. Keep the bottle closed and away from light and heat.
*COSMOS BIOSMETIC, certified by Ecocert according to the COSMOS repository
What are the simple ones?
“Simple” means medicinal plants. This is what we called these beneficent plants in the Middle Ages.
Simple, this is also how we imagined this range of aromatherapy: the best of plants, in complete transparency. Extracts of beneficial plants easy to use to reconnect you to the generosity of nature.
A 100% GREEN and 100% CLEAN experience