A complete routine to take care of your skin. Find Argiletz essentials to pamper and sublimate your face. Natural, economical and eco-friendly products accompanied by a nice Argiletz bag tote-bag. Our comprehensive facial routine kit consists of:
- A make-up remover milk with pink clay, organic lime blossom water and organic blueberry and cranberry extracts. He’ll get the makeup out of it, even the most tenacious.
- A gentle and soothing soap to gently cleanse the face.
- A pink clay mask: to reveal the radiance and sublimate your skin gently.
- A “skin sugar” face scrub with a melting texture to get a new look.
- A day cream and a Sublime Clay night cream.
- A Argiletz tote bag in 100% cotton
How to use it:
Start with make-up removal with make-up remover milk. Apply a hazelnut of make-up remover milk to the clay washable eco-friendly cottons, then clean the face and neck.
Then fine-tune your skin cleansing with the soft soap with yellow clay and organic macadamia oil. This softening soap takes care of the most sensitive skin while respecting their balance. Its delicate scent of honey gives you a pleasant feeling of freshness and sweetness. Your skin regains all its comfort.
Then use the “skin sugar” facial scrub once a week to promote cell regeneration and remove dead skin. Shake the tube well before use. Apply touches of scrub all over the face, then massage with the fingertips to exfoliate skin. Rinse well. Avoid contact with the eyes. If you do get the product in your eyes, rinse abundantly with clean water.
Once the scrub is complete, apply the soft pink clay mask to the entire face, neck and neckline in a thick layer. Leave on for 10 minutes without letting the clay dry. Cleanse with lukewarm water Dry your skin. Do not swallow.
Finally, apply the night cream every night to the cleansed face and neck. Avoid contact with the eyes. If you do get it in your eyes, rinse abundantly with clean water.
In the morning, use soap again to wash your face and apply day cream to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. If you do get the product in your eyes, rinse abundantly with clean water.