Ideal for dry, sun-exposed or overheated skin, our complete “dry skin” care kit offers the epidermis a natural regeneration. Thanks to its nourishing and soothing action, it will quickly become your indispensable, summer and winter.
This “dry skin” beauty kit is composed of three 100% natural treatments:
- 1 tube of red clay (100gr): very rich in ferric oxides from which it draws its color, red clay offers a condensed mineral and trace elements good for the skin and hair. It has a good looking nutritional action on dull, dehydrated and dry skin.
- 1 organic rosehip vegetable oil: rich in fatty acids and vitamins, organic rosehip oil is renowned for its nourishing, softening and regenerating properties. It nourishes intensely and improves the appearance of the skin which regains softness and tone.
- 1 organic Damascus rose floral water: invigorating, soothing and refreshing, rose floral water has soothing and softening virtues that make it ideal for caring for dry or reddish-prone skin.
Find this special trio “dry skin” in a pretty 100% cotton pouch, perfect to carry them everywhere with you.
Mask recipe for dry skin:
- 2 tablespoons red clay
- 1 tablespoon of organic damask rose floral water
- 1 teaspoon organic rosehip oil
In a glass or earthen bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until you get a smooth and homogeneous paste. You can add mineral water if necessary in order to get the right consistency. Apply the preparation in a thick layer on your entire face avoiding the eye area and let it act for 10 minutes then rinse with clear water.
Important: Do not let your mask dry. Remember to moisten it as many times as necessary using a mist or with your floral water spray.